All students must follow the Student Conduct Code as set forth by Seattle Community College District VI.
Use of Computer Center Resources requires students abide by lab policies and act with respect and cooperation to other students and staff.
- Food and Drinks are not permitted in the Computer Center Open Labs or Classrooms
- All copyright laws are enforced. Illegally copied software may not be used on Seattle Central equipment
- Copyright protected software may not be copied from Seattle Central equipment
- Cell Phone use is not permitted inside Computer Center open labs or classrooms
- Work for which a student is being paid by an employer or client may not be done on Computer Center equipment
- Electronic Information Resources may be used only in a manner that supports the educational mission of the Seattle Community College District
- The District's mission statements encourage learning, research, creativity, teaching and the free exchange of ideas in a climate of openness and sharing
- Seattle Community College District EIR Policy
- Seattle Community College District EIR Procedure