Current quarter Seattle Central enrollment and paid tuition required for access to student computer and printing accounts. Up to two day wait after tuition payment, to access your accounts.
Computer Center, room BE3148: black and white and color printing available from student networked computers. Not available for laptops (wifi) systems. Staff available to help with printing procedures or questions.
Computer & Printing Accounts Logon
- USER NAME logon info available from Computer Center staff (ask at the front desk).
- PASSWORD is the last six digits of your Student ID number.
- SID available from Registration / Cashier room BE1104 or Library room BE2101. Bring picture ID
Charges For Open Lab Printing
- 2 cents per copy, black and white
- 10 cents per copy, color
How To Pay
Pay Stations for adding funds to printing accounts located in the Computer Center, BE3148 (& Library). For "new" students only, accounts are pre–loaded for your first quarter with 50 cents of printing to get you started. Currently, printing account balances carry over from quarter to quarter. $1 maximum recommended!
Refunds will not be available. Pay station accepts cash only—dollar bills and coins (no pennies) in exact amounts (no change given). Charges will be deducted from your printing account at the time of printing.
- Printers provided for Seattle Central students for schoolwork. Work performed for payment or for business not permitted.
- Copyright laws enforced.
- Electronic Information Resources (EIR) may be used only in a manner that supports the educational mission of the Seattle Community College district. Electronic Information Resources may not be used for commercial purposes or for any application which could be deemed illegal, abusive, or offensive.
Additional assistance and information available at the Computer Center, room BE3148.