Financial Aid Application Process
Seattle Central offers a five step process to help you obtain financial aid. In order to qualify for full financial aid, you must be enrolled with 12 credits or more. You can still receive financial aid with less than 12 credits, but most grants require that you are registered in 6 credits or more.
If you are taking fewer than 12 credits please contact the Financial Aid Office immediately after registration (or you will experience delays in receiving financial aid funds).
Please note: You are responsible for any problems resulting from failure to follow application directions or any problems resulting from failure to meet an application deadline.
- Please download the 2013–2014 Financial Aid Application Guide and read the instructions carefully.
- Then visit Student Aid Resources for federal student aid information.
Are you ready to apply?
- Apply for Admissions
- Complete a FAFSA Form
- Submit Your FAFSA to the Federal Processor
- Respond to the "Required Actions Letter"
- Submit All Additional Required Documents